Spanish School in Mexico! Our Spanish Language School in Mexico
is situated in the magical pueblo of Pátzcuaro, Mexico located
in the majestic mountains of Michoacán. Spanish School in Mexico!

Pátzcuaro Language School: Spanish School in Mexico - Homepage
Pátzcuaro Language School: Spanish School in Mexico - Why Choose PLS Page
Pátzcuaro Language School: Spanish School in Mexico - About Pátzcuaro Page
Pátzcuaro Language School: Spanish School in Mexico - Spanish Programs Page
Pátzcuaro Language School: Spanish School in Mexico - Registration Page
Pátzcuaro Language School: Spanish School in Mexico - Activities and Trips Page
Pátzcuaro Language School: Spanish School in Mexico - Volunteering Page
Pátzcuaro Language School: Spanish School in Mexico - Accommodations Page
Pátzcuaro Language School: Spanish School in Mexico - Links Page
Pátzcuaro Language School: Spanish School in Mexico - Contact Us Page
Pátzcuaro Language School: Spanish School in Mexico - Bottom Cap













































































































































































Terms & Conditions

    The prices advertised by the Pátzcuaro Language School are all inclusive. There are no hidden fees. Our Terms & Conditions are listed below. During your orientation you will be asked to sign a form agreeing to them.

   Responsibilities of PLS    Responsibilities of Student
   Rescheduling Policy    Missed Class Policy
   Cancellation Policy    Medical Insurance
   Volunteering Policy  


Responsibilities of PLS

  • The Pátzcuaro Language School is responsible for providing each of its students with a highly qualified Spanish language teacher.
  • The Pátzcuaro Language School is responsible for providing each of its students with a suitable and comfortable learning environment.
  • The Pátzcuaro Language School pledges to make available to each of its students a variety of cultural activities, workshops, and tours.
  • The Pátzcuaro Language School arranges Mexican Homestays for students seeking to immerse themselves in the Spanish language and in Mexican culture. PLS will make every effort to place interested students with host families committed to making each Homestay a restful and culturally rewarding language learning experience.
  • The Pátzcuaro Language School’s teachers and staff will endeavor at every opportunity to facilitate Spanish language learning by providing PLS students with constructive feedback.
  • Pátzcuaro Language School’s teachers and staff are responsible not only for ensuring that PLS students have a rewarding language learning experience, but also for ensuring that PLS students have a great time in Mexico!

Responsibilities of Student

  • It is a Student’s responsibility to pay for the Spanish Package in which he or she has enrolled (and for Homestays if applicable) in advance of the first day of classes.
  • It is a Student’s responsibility to be on time for all classes.
  • It is a Student’s responsibility to do the homework assigned by his or her teacher.
  • It is a Student’s responsibility to inform the Pátzcuaro Language School of any foreseeable absences in accordance with the Rescheduling and Cancellation Policies listed below.
  • It is a Student’s responsibility to provide his or her own medical insurance. (See the Medical Insurance section below for details.)

Rescheduling Policy

  • If a student reschedules a Package 10 or more business days in advance of its scheduled start date, there will be no charge for the rescheduling.
  • If a student reschedules a Package 1-9 business days in advance of its scheduled start date, a reprogramming fee of $50.00 will be charged.
  • A student may not, after starting classes, reschedule a part of his or her Package without first obtaining the approval of Pátzcuaro Language School’s General Director. If the rescheduling can be accommodated, a $50.00 rescheduling fee will be charged.
  • A student wishing to reschedule a private class must request the change at least 24 hours in advance of the class. Failure to do so will result in the student being charged for the class. Group classes cannot be rescheduled without the consent of each and every member of the group.
  • If a student has been registered for a group Package and Pátzcuaro Language School does not have a suitable group available, the School will provide the student at no extra charge with private lessons for 2/3rds of the group hours originally agreed upon.

Missed Class Policy

  • A student who misses a class without notifying PLS in writing at least 24 hours in advance of the class will be charged for the class.
  • If the student gives written notice that they will miss a class more than 24 hours ahead of time, the Rescheduling Policy detailed above applies.
  • A student wishing to participate in an activity, workshop or tour offered by the Pátzcuaro Language School instead of attending a scheduled class can credit the cost of the class towards the cost of the activity, workshop or tour. If the cost of the class is greater than that of the activity, workshop or tour, the entire cost of the class will be forfeited.

Cancellation & Refund Policy

  • If a students wishes to cancel a Package 10 or more business days in advance of the first day of classes, a $75.00 cancellation fee will be charged and the remaining amount of the Package payment will be refunded to the student
  • If a student wishes to cancel a Package 1-9 business days in advance of the first day of classes, the student will be charged a programming fee equal to 20% of the Package cost. The remaining 80% will be refunded to the student.
  • Students who are unable to attend classes for which they have paid will be charged for the classes that they miss until PLS receives a written notice of cancellation. Once a notice of cancellation has been received, 20% of what remains of the student’s Package payment will be retained by Pátzcuaro Language School and the remaining 80% will be returned to the student.
  • If a student wishes to withdraw from the Pátzcuaro Language School, he or she must provide PLS with a written notice of withdrawal at least five days in advance of the withdrawal date. The student will be charged for the classes that he or she has taken and will be charged a programming fee equal to 20% of what remains of his or her Package payment. The remaining 80% will be refunded to the student.
  • The Pátzcuaro Language School reserves the right to refuse a student classes at any time for reason of behavior that it deems unacceptable. If it chooses to refuse a student classes, the student will be charged for the classes that he or she has taken and 20% of what remains of the student’s Package payment will be retained by Pátzcuaro Language School. The remaining 80% will be returned to the student.

Medical Insurance

  • Each student attending the Pátzcuaro Language School is responsible for providing his or her own Medical Insurance.
  • During the orientation session each student will be required to sign a waiver waiver form (MS Word Format) absolving the Pátzcuaro Language School of any responsibility in the case of injuries sustained or sickness suffered during the student’s tenure at PLS.

Volunteer Policy

  • The Pátzcuaro Language School endeavors to help its students identify volunteering opportunities in Pátzcuaro, but work agreements are between students and Pátzcuaro’s Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs).
  • The Pátzcuaro Language School is not responsible for any aspect of the relationship between one of its students and an NGO.


| HOME  | WHY PLS?   | ABOUT PÁTZCUARO  | SPANISH PROGRAMS  | REGISTRATION  | ACTIVITES/TRIPS  | VOLUNTEERING  | | ACCOMMODATIONS  | LINKS  | CONTACT US |

Pátzcuaro Language School - Spanish School Mexico,
Pátzcuaro, Michoacán, C.P. 76000
Mexico
Pátzcuaro Language School- Spanish School Mexico
Updated:
© Copyright 2008